Construction work on Rosecrans Memorial Airport Runway Improvement located in Saint Joseph, Missouri, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023. To learn more about the Rosecrans Memorial Airport Runway Improvement project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the upgrade of the Rosecrans Memorial Airport 17/35 Runway in Saint Joseph, Missouri, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a runway
2. Repaving of the runway surface with asphalt
3. Renovation of the runway shoulders
4. Renovation of the intersecting taxiways
5. Replacement of the electrical infrastructure
6. Installation of a lighting system
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
For more details on the Rosecrans Memorial Airport Runway Improvement project, buy the profile here.