Construction work on Robert E Kennedy Library Renovation located in San Luis Obispo, California, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2023. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2025. To learn more about the Robert E Kennedy Library Renovation project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the renovation of a library in California, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a Starbucks cafe
2. Construction of 300 study spaces
3. Construction of a glass-surrounding staircase
4. Expansion of the 24-hour spaces
5. Installation of energy-efficient insulation systems
6. Installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
7. Installation of LED lights
8. Seismic upgrades
Construction on the project, spread across 1.9 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q3 2025.
The US-based Marquis Associates is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Robert E Kennedy Library Renovation, while City of San Luis Obispo is the planning authority.
For more details on the Robert E Kennedy Library Renovation project, buy the profile here.