Construction work on Polk County Hydrogen and Carbon Plant located in Florida, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q2 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024. To learn more about the Polk County Hydrogen and Carbon Plant project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a hydrogen and carbon plant on 4ha of land in Mulberry, Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a production space
2. Construction of a distribution space
3. Construction of an office space
4. Construction of an administrative space
5. Construction of a parking facility
6. Installation of machinery and equipment
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 4 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
For more details on the Polk County Hydrogen and Carbon Plant project, buy the profile here.