Construction work on Park Tours Logistics Platform located in Centre, France commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024. To learn more about the Park Tours Logistics Platform project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a new 63,000m2 logistics platform on a 15ha area in the Municipality of Autrèche, Indre-et-Loire Department, Centre-Val de Loire Region, France.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 10-cell warehouse
2. Construction of two office hubs on a 2,193m2 area
3. Construction of 94 dock doors
4. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
5. Construction of 266 parking spaces
6. Installation of heat pumps
7. Installation of photovoltaic solar panels on a 25,000m2 area
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 15 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
For more details on the Park Tours Logistics Platform project, buy the profile here.