Construction work on Ordos Green Hydrogen Production Facility located in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2023. To learn more about the Ordos Green Hydrogen Production Facility project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a green hydrogen production facility in Inner Mongolia, China.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 250MW ground-mounted solar plant
2. Construction of a hydrogen generation station
3. Construction of hydrogen storage spaces
4. Construction of transport facilities
5. Construction of parking spaces
6. Installation of machinery
7. Installation of safety and security systems.
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2023.
For more details on the Ordos Green Hydrogen Production Facility project, buy the profile here.