Construction work on One Victoria Residential Towers located in Manchester, the UK commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2025. To learn more about the One Victoria Residential Towers project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of 10 and 13-story residential towers comprising 129 apartments in Greater Manchester, the UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a landscaped garden
2. Construction of parking facilities
3. Construction of a working space
4. Construction of a concierge
5. Construction of internal access roads
6. Construction of bicycle storage
7. Construction of 464m2 commercial space
8. Construction of 232m2 roof terrace
9. Installation of elevators
10. Installation of safety security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2025.
For more details on the One Victoria Residential Towers project, buy the profile here.