Construction work on One Park Road Apartments located in West Hartford, Connecticut, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2018. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024. To learn more about the One Park Road Apartments project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 96,315m2 residential complex comprising 294 apartment units on 8.9ha of land at the corner of Park Road and Prospect Avenue in West Hartford, Connecticut, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 158 studio apartments, 99 one-bedroom units, 33 two-bedroom units, and four three-bedroom units
2. Construction of a fitness center
3. Construction of a swimming pool
4. Construction of charging stations
5. Construction of access roads
6. Construction of 477 parking spaces
7. Renovation of 36 rooms for the sisters of St. Joseph
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
The US-based Amenta Emma Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the One Park Road Apartments, while Town of West Hartford is the planning authority.
For more details on the One Park Road Apartments project, buy the profile here.