Construction work on Livano Nature Coast located in Spring Hill, Florida, the US commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q2 2020. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024. To learn more about the Livano Nature Coast project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of 15 three-story buildings comprising 348 apartment units on 12.84ha of land in Spring Hill, Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a clubhouse
2. Construction of resort-style swimming pool
3. Construction of pickleball courts
4. Construction of a mini-golf course
5. Construction of 929m2 indoor community space
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 13 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
the US-based Baker Barrios Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Livano Nature Coast, while Spring Hill Planning & Zoning Department is the planning authority.
For more details on the Livano Nature Coast project, buy the profile here.