Construction work on Le Sueur Elementary School located in Minnesota, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024. To learn more about the Le Sueur Elementary School project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a two-story, 10,506.6m2 elementary school in Minnesota, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of classrooms
2. Construction of locker rooms
3. Construction of staffrooms
4. Construction of a three-court gymnasium
5. Construction of a 557.41m2 storm shelter
6. Construction of libraries
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
The US-based ATS&R is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Le Sueur Elementary School, while City of Le Sueur is the planning authority.
For more details on the Le Sueur Elementary School project, buy the profile here.