Construction work on Jiaxing-Fengnan Urban Railway located in Guangdong, China commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2020. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2028. To learn more about the Jiaxing-Fengnan Urban Railway project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a rail line from Jiaxing to Fengnan Urban Railway in China.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of eight stations
2. Construction of rail terminals
3. Construction of control rooms
4. Construction of parking facilities
5. Installation of lighting and signaling units
6. Installation of equipment and safety systems
7. Laying of railway tracks
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2028.
For more details on the Jiaxing-Fengnan Urban Railway project, buy the profile here.