Construction work on Hampton by Hilton Rosario Five-Star Hotel located in Rosario, Santa Fe Province, Argentina commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q2 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2026. To learn more about the Hampton by Hilton Rosario Five-Star Hotel project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a condo hotel in the Province of Santa Fe, Argentina.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a condo hotel
2. Construction of a business center
3. Construction of residential and temporary tourist rental apartments
4. Construction of an open-air pedestrian walk that will connect Pte. Roca and San Lorenzo streets
5. Construction of shops
6. Construction of restaurants
7. Construction of a gym
8. Construction of a rooftop bar
9. Construction of three-level underground parking
10. Construction of public parking for 100 garages, and spaces for bicycles
11. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2026.
For more details on the Hampton by Hilton Rosario Five-Star Hotel project, buy the profile here.