Construction work on Hamamatsu Semiconductor Laser Manufacturing Factory located in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024. To learn more about the Hamamatsu Semiconductor Laser Manufacturing Factory project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 6,720m2, four-story manufacturing plant with a production capacity of 25 million pieces per year in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of production units
2. Construction of an administrative space
3. Construction of packaging units
4. Construction of storage units
5. Installation of machinery
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
For more details on the Hamamatsu Semiconductor Laser Manufacturing Factory project, buy the profile here.