Construction work on Fort Worth BTR Community located in Fort Worth, Texas, the US commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024. To learn more about the Fort Worth BTR Community project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a build-to-rent residential complex comprising 247 units in Fort Worth, Texas, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom units
2. Construction of a fitness center
3. Construction of a clubhouse
4. Construction of a dog park
5. Construction of trails
6. Construction of a yoga space
7. Installation of elevators
8. Installation of security and safety systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
For more details on the Fort Worth BTR Community project, buy the profile here.