Construction work on Driver Solar Plant 250 MW located in Arkansas, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2023. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024. To learn more about the Driver Solar Plant 250 MW project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 250MW solar power plant in Mississippi County, Arkansas.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a substation
2. Construction of a site office
3. Installation of solar pannels
4. Installation or inverters
5. Installation of generators and transformers
6. Laying of transmission lines
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
For more details on the Driver Solar Plant 250 MW project, buy the profile here.