Construction work on Cloud Springs I-75 Industrial Park located in Georgia, the US commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025. To learn more about the Cloud Springs I-75 Industrial Park project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 104,980m2 industrial park in Catoosa County, Georgia, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of distribution units
2. Construction of warehouses
3. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
4. Construction of related facilities
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
For more details on the Cloud Springs I-75 Industrial Park project, buy the profile here.