Construction work on Bulacan Water Tunnel located in Bulacan, Central Luzon, Philippines commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024. To learn more about the Bulacan Water Tunnel project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a water tunnel in Bulacan, Philippines.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 6.4km water tunnel with 4.3 diameter
2. Construction of deep shafts
3. Installation of steel rings
4. Laying of the water pipeline
5. Installation of the latest technological equipment
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
For more details on the Bulacan Water Tunnel project, buy the profile here.