Construction work on Bensheim Sanner Green MedTech Park located in Bensheim, Hesse, Germany commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2020. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024. To learn more about the Bensheim Sanner Green MedTech Park project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a new headquarters building in Bensheim, Hesse, Germany.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a new headquarters building on a 3ha area
2. Construction of production facilities
3. Construction of storage facilities
4. Construction of administration facilities
5. Construction of multi-story car parking facilities
6. Construction of an outdoor area with trees and perennial plantings
7. Installation of a green roof area on a 18,000m2 area with a photovoltaic system which has an output capacity of 1.5MW
8. Installation of green façade
9. Installation of elevators
10. Installation of power facilities
Construction on the project, spread across 3 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Germany-based Zimmermann Architekten is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Bensheim Sanner Green MedTech Park, while Bensheim City Council is the planning authority.
For more details on the Bensheim Sanner Green MedTech Park project, buy the profile here.