Construction work on Beijing Capital Medical University Sanbo Brain Hospital Relocation located in Beijing, China commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025. To learn more about the Beijing Capital Medical University Sanbo Brain Hospital Relocation project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a brain hospital in the Chaoyang District of Beijing, China.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 14 operating rooms
2. Construction of outpatient clinics
3. Construction of emergency rooms
4. Construction of medical technology
5. Construction of scientific research and teaching rooms
6. Construction of general wards
7. Construction of an international medical area
8. Construction of research wards
9. Construction of a brain health management center
10. Construction of labs
11. Construction of parking facilities
12. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
For more details on the Beijing Capital Medical University Sanbo Brain Hospital Relocation project, buy the profile here.