Construction work on Asheville Air Traffic Control Tower located in Asheville, North Carolina, the US commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025. To learn more about the Asheville Air Traffic Control Tower project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 39-m-tall 1,236m2 air traffic control tower in Asheville, North Carolina, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 41m2 cab for air traffic controllers
2. Construction of control rooms
3. Construction of administrative spaces
4. Installation of terminal radar approach control system (TRACON)
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
For more details on the Asheville Air Traffic Control Tower project, buy the profile here.