Construction work on Arvidsjaur Sports and Swim Center located in Norrbotten, Sweden commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2016. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025. To learn more about the Arvidsjaur Sports and Swim Center project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a sports and swim center in Arvidsjaur, Norrbotten, Sweden.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 25m fitness pool
2. Construction of a 10m multifunction pool
3. Construction of a 25m2 children’s pool
4. Construction of a jacuzzi
5. Construction of a 20mx40m court
6. Construction of a 18mx36m court
7. Construction of 250m height and width adjustable spectator seats
8. Construction of parking spaces
9. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
Sweden-based Liljewall Arkitekter is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Arvidsjaur Sports and Swim Center, while Arvidsjaur Municipality is the planning authority.
For more details on the Arvidsjaur Sports and Swim Center project, buy the profile here.