Construction work on 2323 San Felipe Drive London House Apartment Tower located in Houston, Texas, the US commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024. To learn more about the 2323 San Felipe Drive London House Apartment Tower project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 6,503m2, 12-story apartment tower comprising 23 unit in Dallas, Texas, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of four, penthouse-level suites
2. Construction of residential units
3. Construction of a lobby space
4. Construction of a dog run and pet-washing station
5. Construction of parking space
6. Installation of elevators
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
For more details on the 2323 San Felipe Drive London House Apartment Tower project, buy the profile here.