Construction work on the $515m ZRID S19 Expressway: Rzeszow Poludnie-Babica located in Rzeszow, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, Poland commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The project involves the construction of a 2.25km long tunnel with a depth of 1km in a ZRID S19 expressway from Rzeszow Poludnie-Babica, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, Poland.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of the collision-free passage
2. Construction of culverts
3. Construction of six flyovers
4. Construction of two road viaducts
5. Construction of three animal crossings
6. Construction of bridges
7. Construction of underpasses
8. Construction of 32 alarm points, 28 rescue niches, 28 hydrants
9. Installation of noise screens and information boards
10. Installation of security and safety systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2027.
Owners of the project include Poland-based General Directorate for National Roads and Highways.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData