Construction work on the $750m Resnick Sustainability Center located in Pasadena, California, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q3 2019.
The project involves the construction of a 7,385m2 research center in Pasadena, California, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of laboratories
2. Construction of office space
3. Construction of administration space
4. Construction of laboratory space for chemistry training
5. Construction of learning classrooms
6. Construction of event space
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of a safety and security system
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based California Institute of Technology.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
the US-based Yazdani Studio is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Resnick Sustainability Center, while Pasadena City Council is the planning authority.