Construction work on the $956m Beimo Expressway: Wudalianchi to Nenjiang Section located in Heihe, Heilongjiang, China commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2019.
The project involves the construction of a 92.5km-long expressway from Wudalianchi to Nenjiang in Hubei, China.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a two-way four-lane highway
2. Construction of 36 bridges
3. Construction of two service areas
4. Construction of five interchanges
5. Construction of 109 culverts
6. Construction of pavements
7. Construction of parking areas and four ramp toll booths
8. Installation of signaling and lighting systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2025.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData