Construction work on the $1,300m UC Irvine Campus Development located in Irvine, California, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q2 2021.
The project involves the construction of a healthcare complex on 81.75ha of land in California, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 20,903m2 facility for cancer care
2. Construction of an adult hematopoietic stem cell/bone marrow transplant program
3. Construction of a 15,607m2 complex for adult primary and specialty care services
4. Construction of laboratory and radiology facilities
5. Construction of imaging and urgent care facilities
6. Construction of the Center for Children’s Health
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of elevators
9. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 82 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData