Construction work on the $1,500m Bokor City Multipurpose Port and Logistics Center Development located in Kampot, Cambodia commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q2 2021.
The project involves the construction of a multi-purpose port and logistics center in Bokor, Kampot, Cambodia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a container terminal
2. Construction of a special economic zone
3. Construction of cargo handling systems
4. Construction of a logistics hub
5. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
6. Construction of related facilities
7. Installation of safety systems
Construction on the project, spread across 600 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2030.
Owners of the project include Cambodia-based Kampot Logistics and Port.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData