Construction work on the $385m GLP ALFALINK Nagareyama 7 logistics park located in Nagareyama, Chiba, Japan commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a four-story, 1,20,000m2 logistics park on a 5.40ha area in Nagareyama, Chiba, Japan.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of storage units
2. Construction of an office space
3. Construction of a cafeteria
4. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
5. Construction of parking facilities
Construction on the project, spread across 5 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include Singapore-based GPte.