Construction work on the $550m Incheon Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant located in Incheon, South Korea commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the construction of a hydrogen fuel cell plant at an Industrial Complex in Cheongna International City, Incheon, South Korea.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of production facilities
2. Construction of hydrogen gas turbines
3. Construction of hydrogen fuel cells
4. Construction of storage units
5. Construction of a processing unit
6. Installation of cooling systems and filters
7. Laying of pipelines
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData