Construction work on the $50m Elizabethtown First Logistics Center @ 283 located in Pennsylvania, the US commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q1 2022.
The project involves the construction of a logistics center on 65,032m2 of land in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 143 loading doors
2. Construction of 194 dedicated trailer stalls
3. Construction of warehouses
4. Construction of storage facilities
5. Construction of a packing unit
6. Construction of distribution units
7. Construction of ESFR sprinklers
8. Construction of 318 parking spaces
9. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2023.
the US-based Joseph V. Belluccia is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Elizabethtown First Logistics Center @ 283, while Township of Elizabeth is the planning authority.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData