Construction work on the $58m SR 25/US 27/Okeechobee Road Redevelopment: Broward County Line to HEFT located in Florida, the US commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q4 2017.
The project involves the redevelopment of SR 25/US 27/Okeechobee Road from Broward County Line to HEFT in Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of paved frontage road from NW 129 Avenue to NW 127 Avenue
2. Construction of median opening at NW 129 Avenue
3. Construction of sidewalks
4. Upgrade of signage, pavement markings, signals, and lighting systems
5. Redevelopment of intersections of SR 997/Krome Avenue and NW 154 Street
6. Redevelopment of guardrail along the C-6 Canal (Miami Canal)
7. Installation of guardrail along the median of SR 997/Krome Avenue
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
the US-based HDR is the architect and engineering design consultant for the SR 25/US 27/Okeechobee Road Redevelopment: Broward County Line to HEFT, while Florida Department of Transportation is the planning authority.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData