Construction work on the $125m Batang Pipes Manufacturing Facility located in Batang, Central Java, Indonesia commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of a pipe manufacturing facility on 20ha of land in Batang Integrated Industrial Zone, Central Java, Indonesia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of production units
2. Construction of an assembly unit
3. Construction of storage units
4. Construction of loading and transportation facilities
5. Construction of administrative spaces
6. Installation of equipment and machinery
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 20 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.