Construction work on the $272m Birmingham Health Innovation Campus located in Birmingham, the UK, commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2017.
The project involves the construction of a 61,037m2 health innovation campus on 4.04ha of land in Birmingham, West Midlands, the UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of state-of-the-art lab
2. Construction of office space, a gym, and a cafe
3. Construction of incubation space
4. Construction of a seven-story, 12,356m2 new innovation center in the first phase
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Construction of electric vehicle charging facilities
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 4 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2031.
Owners of the project include the UK-based Bruntwood.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
UK-based Sheppard Robson is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Birmingham Health Innovation Campus, while Birmingham City Council is the planning authority.