Construction work on the $154m Minqin Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant 200 MW located in Wuwei, Gansu, China commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a solar PV power plant with a capacity of 200MW at Minqin County in Wuwei, Gansu, China.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a powerhouse
2. Construction of a substation
3. Installation of photovoltaic panels
4. Installation of a transformer
5. Installation of a generator
6. Installation of safety systems
7. Construction of other related structures
8. Laying of transmission lines
Construction on the project, spread across 537 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData