Construction work on the $300m Crabtree Valley Mixed-Use Development located in Raleigh, North Carolina, the US commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q1 2012.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use facilities on a 9.71ha site in Raleigh, North Carolina, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 525 apartment and condo units
2. Construction of a 200-room hotel
3. Construction of office space on a 23,226m2 area
4. Construction of retail space on a 5,574m2 area
5. Construction of access roads
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Installation of elevators
8. Construction of safety systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
the US-based JDavis Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Crabtree Valley Mixed-Use Development, while Raleigh City Council is the planning authority.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData