Construction work on the $2,000m Hollandse Kust Noord Wind Farm 759MW located in Netherlands commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q1 2015.
The project involves the construction of a 759MW offshore wind farm zone at the coast of South Holland, the Netherlands.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of tower foundations
2. Construction of an onshore substation
3. Construction of offshore infrastructure facilities
4. Installation of 69 wind turbines with a capacity of 11MW each and a rotor diameter of 200 metres
5. Laying of 66kV infield cable transmission lines.
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData