Construction work on the $30m Ohio State University Student Housing Buildings: Building I located in Columbus, Ohio, the US commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of a five-story apartment comprising 143 units at the north side of East 9th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a courtyard
2. Construction of dining area
3. Construction of parking facilities
4. Demolition of seven older houses
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2023.
Owners of the project include US-based Ohio State University.
US-based Rhode Partners is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Ohio State University Student Housing Buildings: Building I , while City of Columbus is the planning authority.