Construction work on the $14m Brühlervorstadt Paper Weir Facility Redevelopment located in Erfurt, Thuringia, Germany commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2019.
The project involves the construction of the paper weir facility in Brühlervorstadt, Erfurt, Thuringia, Germany.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a paper weir system including a weir bridge and a water body-profiling over a length of 600m with a lowering of the weir threshold by 1.5m
2. Construction of three 10m-wide, 2.8m-high individually controllable weir fields
3. Construction of a fish ladder
4. Construction of a bank wall of the Dreienbrunnenbad at immediately next to the paper weir
5. Construction of flood protection facilities
6. Construction of drainage systems
7. Installation of flood safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData