Construction work on the $28m Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma Facility Expansion located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2021.
The project involves the expansion of the existing distribution center by 5,760 m2 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a culinary center
2. Construction of a volunteer center
3. Construction of a warehouse
4. Construction of parking facilities
5. Installation of machinery and equipment
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2023.
the US-based GH2 Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma Facility Expansion, while Tulsa City Council is the planning authority.