Construction work on the $28m Arrate Homes Complex located in Eibar, Basque Country, Spain commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of the Arrate Homes on a 0.37ha area in Eibar, Gipuzkoa, Spain.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of four buildings with 82 homes with one, two and three bedrooms with terraces
2. Construction of a gym and a gourmet room
3. Construction of a garage and a storage room
4. Construction of parking facilities
5. Installation of elevators
6. Installation of security and ventilation systems
Construction on the project, spread across 0 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include Spain-based Neinor Homes.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Spain-based ByE Arquitectos is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Arrate Homes Complex, while Eibar City Council is the planning authority.