Construction work on the $30m 1095 Southern Boulevard Healthcare Facility located in New York City, New York, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 4,830m2 five-story healthcare facility in New York City, New York, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of care exam rooms
2. Construction of operating theaters
3. Construction of a retail pharmacy
4. Construction of rehabilitation rooms
5. Construction of parking spaces
6. Installation of elevators
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based Gilbane Building.
the US-based Design Ideas Group is the architect and engineering design consultant for the 1095 Southern Boulevard Healthcare Facility, while New York City Council is the planning authority.