Construction work on the $30m Winter Garden Office Building located in Winter Garden, Florida, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2021.
The project involves construction of a 2-story, 2,322.50m2 office tower in Winter Garden, Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of private office space
2. Construction of a warehouse
3. Construction of meeting rooms
4. Construction of conference rooms
5. Construction of a lobby
6. Construction of a library
7. Construction of a club
8. Construction of a cafe with kitchen
9. Construction of a private lactation room
10. Construction of an outdoor porch
11. Construction of locker rooms
12. Construction of a fitness center
13. Construction of a retail space
14. Construction of ground-level parking
15. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2023.
the US-based PQH GROUP, INC. is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Winter Garden Office Building , while City of Winter Garden is the planning authority.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData