Construction work on the $30m Suttons Fields Residential Community located in Dublin, Leinster, Ireland commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2019.
The project involves the construction of a 17,568.3m2 residential community comprising 116 residential units on 3.68ha of land in Leinster, Ireland.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 85 houses ranging from one to three-story blocks
2. Construction of 31 apartments ranging from two to three-story blocks
3. Construction of 159m2 31-space childcare facility
4. Construction of access roads
5. Construction of footpaths
6. Construction of cycle paths
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 4 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
Owners of the project include Pakistan-based Private Developer.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Ireland-based Stephen Newell Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Suttons Fields Residential Community, while An Bord Pleanala is the planning authority.