Construction work on the $35m Logi Square Atsugi I located in Kanagawa, Japan commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the construction of a five-story, logistics facility with a floor area of 18,236.45m2 on 0.99ha of land in Aiko-gun, Kanagawa, Japan.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of warehouses
2. Construction of storage facilities
3. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
4. Installation of electrical systems
5. Installation of safety and security systems.
6. Installation of two luggage elevators
Construction on the project, spread across 1 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2023.
Owners of the project include Japan-based CRE.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData