Construction work on the $40m Urzeka Residential Complex located in Gdansk, Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q2 2021.
The project involves the construction of three four-story residential buildings with 145 apartments in Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of seven commercial spaces
2. Construction of pedestrian paths
3. Construction of a natural playground
4. Construction of underground garage halls
5. Construction of above-ground parking spaces
6. Construction of storage rooms
7. Installation of elevators
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
Poland-based Meso Architekci Sp j Maciej Marszal Michal Marszal is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Urzeka Residential Complex, while Gdansk City Council is the planning authority.