Construction work on the $40m 107-125 Duke Street Hotel Complex located in Liverpool, the UK commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2019.
The project involves the construction of an eight-story hotel building at 107-125 Duke Street, on the site of the former NCP multistorey car park, in Liverpool, UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 257 hotel rooms
2. Construction of an ancillary restaurant
3. Construction of a bar
4. Construction of buffet and reception space
5. Construction of meeting rooms
6. Construction of a gym
7. Construction of parking and related facilities
8. Installation of elevators
9. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2022.
Owners of the project include the UK-based Molo Hotels Liverpool.
the UK-based Falconer Chester Hall is the architect and engineering design consultant for the 107-125 Duke Street Hotel Complex, while Liverpool City Council is the planning authority.