Construction work on the $41m CSF Tabernas Solar Power Plant 50 MW located in Andalusia, Spain commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2019.
The project involves the construction of the CSF Tabernas solar plant on a 107ha area between the municipalities of Tabernas and Lucainena, Andalusia, Spain.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 50MW power plant
2. Construction of substations
3. Construction of access and internal roads
4. Installation of solar panels
5. Installation of solar trackers
6. Installation of inverters
7. Installation of electrical and mechanical equipment
8. Laying of transmission lines
Construction on the project, spread across 107 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2023.
Owners of the project include Spain-based X-ELIO Energy.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData