Construction work on the $45m Frechen NEOBEL Mixed-Use Development: Phase-I located in Frechen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q2 2020.
The project involves the construction of the NEOBEL office quarter: phase-I in Frechen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of three office buildings at Alfred-Nobel-Straße 27, 29 and 31 on an 11,420m2 area
2. Construction of Loft House
3. Construction of four- to five-story Green House
4. Construction of Multispace House office building
5. Construction of modern office facilities
6. Construction of showroom, café and bakery center
7. Construction of event and conference rooms
8. Construction of restaurants
9. Construction of an underground parking facility for 143 vehicles with 30 electric charging stations
10. Construction of an above-ground parking facility for bicycles with charging stations for e-bikes
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2023.
Owners of the project include Germany-based OSMHolding.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Germany-based SP Plan is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Frechen NEOBEL Mixed-Use Development: Phase-I, while City of Frechen is the planning authority.