Construction work on the $141m Le Porte De La Chapelle Arena 2 Development located in Ile-de-France, France commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q1 2018.
The project involves the construction of the second sports arena at Porte de la Chapelle, in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, Île-de-France, France.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of basketball courts
2. Construction of leisure and shopping facilities on a 2,600m2 area
3. Construction of VIP lounges
4. Construction of a fitness center
5. Construction of 3,000m2 of outdoor relaxation areas
6. Construction of administrative offices
7. Construction of food courts
8. Construction of glass walls
9. Construction of wooden structures
10. Construction of an Olympic events area
11. Construction of an indoor sports area
12. Construction of a large, planted terrace on a 1,700m2 area
13. Construction of a 6,000m2 roof garden
14. Construction of a sports arena with a capacity of 8,000 seats
15. Construction of access roads and parking facilities
16. Installation of lighting and security systems
17. Installation of power facilities
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2023.
Owners of the project include France-based SOLIDEO Olympic Games Delivery Company.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
France-based NP2F Architectes is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Le Porte De La Chapelle Arena 2 Development, while City Council of Paris is the planning authority.