Construction work on the $50m Reflection Mixed-Use Tower located in Florida, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2019.
The project involves the construction of a 18-story, 81 units mixed-use tower in St. Petersburg, Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 10-story condominiums
2. Construction of a 492m2 retail unit
3. Construction of stores
4. Construction of 60 parking spaces
5. Construction of a resort-style pool
6. Installation of elevators
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
the US-based SMP Architecture is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Reflection Mixed-Use Tower, while City Council of St. Petersburg is the planning authority.