Construction work on the $59m Nadaun Data Center located in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the construction of a data center on 9.71ha of land in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of meeting rooms
2. Construction of server rooms
3. Construction of administrative facilities
4. Construction of storage facilities
5. Installation of equipment and cooling systems
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 10 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include India-based Linnunrata.